CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Stitching update

 Here is what I am working on at the moment, a little mix of everything.

First is HOHOHO Quick It from Lizzie Kate, only because I know I have to do some Christmas stitching as something always comes up that I require something for.


And my Ink Circles four seasons mandalas that I am stitching with my stitching sisters.


Sorry this one is "on its side", but it is a Christmas row by Lizzie Kate - that I will probably get done in time for Christmas ... next year, or the year after.


And last but not least my Country houses SAL, and all the pattern is now out and I'm way behind, but I'm still in love with it so the longer the actual stitching last, the better.  If you want to see what it will look like when I'm done, it is posted here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mandalas are coming nicely. They are fun to stitch, aren't they!

Lynn said...

Love all your projects Rebecca! The Mandelas look great. The Christmas stitch is a really cute one too.